Company Overview / Who We Are
AssistNet makes use of the latest information technology to make digital innovations, to connect people and society in order to realize a digital society. We provide services from planning to development and maintenance for service creation, and bring our clients' ideas into shape. We promote data utilization, including AI, to further promote the use of digital technology in society.
8-17-5 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
As of April 2022
9 million JPY
420 million JPY
Our Vision / Mission
[Toward the Realization of Digital Transformation] In a society with a declining population, there is much talk about using AI to improve productivity, but Japan's business environment has not yet achieved digitalization, and the prerequisites for using AI have not been met. Our mission is to contribute to building a society in which all people working in Japan can benefit from digital transformation by doing the following two things simultaneously: - Improving productivity and accumulating useful data through the digitization of existing operations - Verifying and building various technologies for the creation of new digital services
Our Services / Products
[Development of mission-critical business systems with a focus on the financial industry] We develop and maintain business systems mainly for the financial industry, including banks, consumer credit, trust, and insurance. In today's business world, financial systems are central to economic activities. Our business is to support such financial systems that can be called social infrastructure, with solid quality. We are not only in the development of systems, but are also keeping an eye on the future and investing in new projects, such as technological verification of next-generation financial networks.
Skills Used in the Company
- Spring Boot
- Spring Framework
Q. What projects/services is your engineering team working on?
- Mortgage loan application service/web application development (with batch and API) - Technical research for feasibility verification of next generation inter-bank data integration platform/project
Q. What technologies are you using?
- We do not have in-house AI services, but develop systems using AI services developed by other companies - Same for cloud computing products, we carry out development of systems using services of other companies (e.g., AWS)
Q. What type of engineers work at your company? What is their job content?
Our engineers are [System Engineers] They are in charge of design, development, testing, as well as maintenance of operating systems
Q. Do you plan on using any new technologies in the future?
1. System development using services provided by cloud vendors 2. Expansion of available data using unprecedented devices
Q. If you do, please tell us the details!
1. Constructing easy-to-use systems specialized for each type of business by combining SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS 2. Expanding the scope of business by using UI devices and sensing to generate data that has not been handled by the Internet up to present
1. Perform SE work as a member 2. Supervise a small number of subordinates as a sub-leader 3. Manage team members as a team leader 4. Manage projects as a project manager 5. Plan and execute organizational growth as a manager
Our Corporate Culture
- Team Work
[On-site approach] Many of the system development is done at the customers' premises, meaning this is a highly discretionary work. We respect the opinions of the on-site staff when issues arise, although we share information with our managers and on-site staff in an effort to resolve them. We also aim for our members' growth by having them take the initiative in setting their own goals as well as those for the business.
[Looking for Systems Engineers with strong server side skills] Business Systems Development (Finance industry)
Web Application Engineer
3.5 - 4 million JPY
- 3 Yrs
- Spring Boot
- Spring Framework